Lets start a competition…
I’ve been neglecting you. I’s been a few weeks since my latest post on Facebook and half a year ago I posted my latest blog. By now over 150 Vintage Chucks fans have liked the page. Time to do something back. So let’s start a competition! Since I’m still working on getting noticed by the vintage lovers I will start a competition to find the most beautifull and inspiring picture of Vintage Chucks. So get your camera, put on your Chucks and get me the best you can! On december 15th I will choose the most beautifull and original picture. The winner will get a new pair of Vintage Chucks from my collection including shipping.
By participating with this competition you agree with these conditions:
- Only pictures of real Vintage Chucks made before 2001 can be submitted. That means one of the typical features must be recognizable: stitches, heel tabs, to caps or inside logo’s.
- The picture must be self made. Any known pics from the internet will be disqualified.
- You can join in as many times as you like. But keep surprising me!
- Pictures can be send to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted on www.facebook.com/vintagechucks. Don’t forget to mention your name, home country and size (US mens).
- This competition wil close at december 15th. Make sure you’re on time.
- Your pictures will be used on my website vintagechucks.com and on Facebook.